Town 'n Country
Pet Sitting services in Bastrop County, Texas and Cedar Creek.
Call 512-284-0116My name is Pat Anderson. I have been living in Bastrop County since 1990, and started my business in 1999. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I am bonded and insured for your protection.
What does Town 'n Country Pet Sitting do?
We care for all types of pets.
On each visit to your home, we will:
- Feed, water, and clean up after your pet
- Walk, exercise, and play with your pet
- Water plants, collect mail and newspapers
- Mid-day dog walks for people who work all day
- Our rates start at $27 per 1/2 hour for small animals.
- Horses and livestock start at $30 per visit.
- There is a fuel surcharge of $2.00 per visit.
- There will be an additional fee of $10.00 on Christmas Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th and Thanksgiving, and all Federal Holidays.